Joining the Between The Grooves podcast this week is up-and-coming worship artist Austin French, who recently signed with Fair Trade Services to help him release his debut album. We pick his brain about that process and how building the right team around you can help with your success.
What’s In This Episode?
- Austin’s debut record and signing to a label
- The writing and song select process
- What it’s like working with Fair Trade Services
- Building your team and working towards success
- His experience with reality TV talent shows
- Growing up in and now raising a musical family
- Do musical athletes exist?
- The labels involvement with merchandising
- Managing and mixing business with family and church
- The marketing strategy and when to expect the album