This week we welcome Joshua Leventhal to the podcast to hear his journey in music and debate the good and bad of crowdfunding. Some see it as a money grab, others see it as a tool, and we talk about both sides on this episode of Between The Grooves. Where do you land in the debate? We’d love to hear your thoughts Tweeting us @BetweenGrooves or by leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts.
What’s In This Episode?
- Catching up with Joshua and the Covenant Awards
- Mentorship, Community and studying at Hillsong College in Australia
- The Crowdfunding Debate
- Making money as a Christian artist and Josh’s bucket list
- Social media, blogs, and The Mess & The Mending
- The importance of reading and expanding your toolbox
- Clichés in worship music and being original
- What to look forward to from Josh