Grab your notepads, friends, this week’s Between The Grooves podcast is going to be informative! We’re chatting with Jason Davis, a real mover and shaker in the music business. Whether it was discovering talent, managing artists, or creating his own entertainment companies, Jason has been making an impact in the music business for quite some time. We talk about it all and explore what someone like him is looking for when it comes to that next big thing.
What’s In This Episode?
- Where Jason got his start in the music industry
- How God saved him through songwriting
- Getting face-to-face time and learning to pitch to record labels
- Having “the right song” and why it’s so crucial
- Seeking advice, accepting criticism, and focusing on quality
- “The sophomore jinx is another way of saying bad work ethic”
- Who he’s worked with and discovering new talent