Joanna la Fleur wikis Digital Communication for Evangelism and Discipleship
This week, we sit down with Joanna la Fleur, Director of Creative Communications at C4 Church. Most recently, she helped launch See Hear Love, a new web-series for women that she co-hosts along with Faith Strong Today contributor, Melinda Estabrooks.
Among many insights, you’ll learn about:
- how early-life experiences of her parents’ inclusion and hospitality shaped her faith
- the world of church work and where it relates to business
- what role technology can play in our lives and churches
- communication technology and how it can foster community in churches
- why a churches’ thoughtful communication can rehabilitate popular misconceptions of Christians
- the church’s call to be translators in and to our world
About the Podcast
Mark Groleau sits down with fellow Jesus-followers, sharing their beliefs and stories to “wiki” a better understanding of God. This is where theology and faith collide to help each other grow and shape a more compelling God for everyone.