Katelyn Beaty has a successful career as a writer and a leader. She has written for the New York Times and the Washington Post and is also the youngest and first female Managing Editor of Christianity Today. But like many women, Katelyn also experienced struggles and challenges as a woman in leadership. On this episode of Your Story with Melinda, she shares a few takeaways from her book A Woman’s Place that will empower you to go after God’s calling with confidence, whether it’s in the workplace, the home, the church, or the world.
What’s In This Episode?
- Katelyn’s struggles as a young woman in leadership
- Men and women working together makes a better society
- Getting to know the Proverbs 31 woman
- The importance of support groups for women
- Being brave in every decision we make and every role we play