Mom Struggling Well #85
Christy Baca is a mom I met several years ago. Since then she has continued to be a source of encouragement and wisdom to me. She has two older daughters and I love asking her questions about what I need to expect here in the next couple years. You’re really going to be encouraged to keep a realistic perspective on the shenanigans your kids are up to. I know I was!
What we chat about:
- Being aware of behind the scenes grooming through social media
- The importance of tightening your “share circle” and make sure they are godly women.
- The three types of friends a mom needs
- Creative ways to get kids off their screens
- How to make your kids want to bring their friends home
Episode Sponsor: Milk And Honey Tees
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you’ve been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn’t cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!***