Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus. She’s an activist, author and international speaker with an incredible ability to speak hard truths in a disarming way. In a culture that is compromising in all directions, Christine stands firm and powerfully proclaims the Gospel in word and in deed.
What we chat about:
- Her new devotional, Unshakeable
- Her work with A21, an anti-human trafficking organization
- Christine’s intensely broken backstory
- Strategies for opening doors to minister
- The truth about the hard road to recovery
- A practical solution for moms overwhelmed with their kid’s sports schedules
- Non-negotiable connecting points with her family
- Being selective about the things we allow into our brains
Where to find Christine:
Use coupon code MSW for free shipping on all orders of $15 or more
Get an 11×14 canvas FREE + shipping by using the promo code MSW at checkout (for a limited time)
Get 25% off your first order using the promo code MSW
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you’ve been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!