We’re celebrating the one year anniversary of the Between The Grooves podcast with a very special guest! This week we welcome Paul Baloche, one of Christian music’s biggest artists and a guy who really has done it all in this business. In fact, he’s done so much that we needed to make this a two-part series, so make sure you subscribe to the show for even more from Paul Baloche on our next episode.
What’s In This Episode?
- Reflecting on One Year and Paul Baloche Joins the Podcast
- Connecting with God and Teaching Others
- Early Life and Coming to Faith
- Musical Mentors and Starting a Music Career
- Serving God and Helping Others Grow
- Songwriting and Staying Relevant
- Retirement and Finishing Well
- Have We Lost Our Way?
- Leading Worship and the Art of Surrender
- Turning Difficulties into Opportunities
- Being Prepared and Being Flexible