It’s official: we’re Jordan Feliz’s favourite people. We might have specifically told him to say it, sure, but you can really feel he means it during our conversation. This episode is really all about embracing change, something Jordan has had to learn to do throughout his life and career. It’s a major theme of his upcoming record, Future, which is really all about making peace with the fact that none of us know what the future holds.
Well, except right now, because your future holds hitting that play button and listening to Episode 37 of the Between the Grooves podcast!
- Losing your voice and the signature hat
- The journey from heavy metal to Christian music
- Writing the new album Future (available March 23)
- Getting through anxiety and panic attacks
- Touring, family life, and the “2-Week Rule”
- Preparing for a new baby and changing plans
- Musical influences and the Nashville life
- Balancing work life and church life