In an industry that clamours for audience attention, many performers identify with the other side of the spectrum. So, why do so many introverts put themselves out there? This week we’re talking with hip-hop artist V. Rose about her passion for music and the process of overcoming fears.
What’s In This Episode?
- “Not So Average”, getting into Hip-Hop, and early influences
- Songwriting process and collaboration
- Becoming an independent artist and facing those challenges
- The “single” model and keeping your audiences’ attention
- Kingdom Bound, “S.O.S.”, and designing the artwork
- Speaking and passing your knowledge on to others
- Being introverted and adjusting as an artist