Soulful singer/songwriter Beckah Shae’s been steadily gaining momentum over the years in Christian music, establishing her very own label with her husband/constant production collaborator Jack Shocklee. Both are in-studio this week on Between The Grooves to talk about Beckah’s journey, their family, collaboration and songwriting, and what it means to remain independent as an artist.
What’s In This Episode?
- Beckah’s early life and what established her faith
- Musical influences and how she got started in music
- Her Jewish upbringing and where that fits in with Christianity
- How Beckah and Jack met and fell in love
- Being an independent artist and collaboration
- The Nashville community and being a fangirl
- Their kids and how they react to the music