Making the decision to pursue your passion full-time isn’t easy. It’s more than just success vs. failure, it can have a profound impact on your family, your friends, and your faith. As someone who recently set his career focus on music, our guest this week, Will Walker, describes the process as “jumping over a cliff.” On this episode of Between The Grooves, we’re talking about turning your hobby into a career and what it means to put your life and livelihood in God’s hands.
What’s In This Episode?
- Finding the Path and Taking the First Step
- Being Faithful to the Little Things
- A Leap of Faith and a Debt Free Life
- Sharing Resources and a Blended Ministry
- Family Life and Adoption
- Managing Your Time as a Solo Artist
- The Importance of Downtime