This week, we sit down with Joanna la Fleur, Director of Creative Communications at C4 Church. Most recently, she helped launch See Hear Love, a new web-series for women that she co-hosts along with Faith Strong Today contributor, Melinda Estabrooks.
Among many insights, you’ll learn about:
- how early-life experiences of her parents’ inclusion and hospitality shaped her faith
- the world of church work and where it relates to business
- what role technology can play in our lives and churches
- communication technology and how it can foster community in churches
- why a churches’ thoughtful communication can rehabilitate popular misconceptions of Christians
- the church’s call to be translators in and to our world