This week, we are wikiing God with Jonathan Manafo, a minister, musician, church planter, and pastor at The Village church in Whitby, Ontario. He has been serving the local church for over 15 years and considers neighbouring an art that makes God smile.
Jonathan Manafo and Mark Talk About…
- what it was like growing up in Montreal
- his musical influences and early impressions of God
- what landed him in divinity school
- how he felt called to church work
- why The Village is a collaborative effort of multiple denominations
- what The Village is doing to make Whitby a better place for all
- his love of neighbourhood and how he hopes his life and church embodies good news in the city
About the Podcast
Mark Groleau sits down with fellow Jesus-followers, sharing their beliefs and stories to “wiki” a better understanding of God. This is where theology and faith collide to help each other grow and shape a more compelling God for everyone.