This week, we are wikiing God with non-profit freelance photographer and entrepreneur Paul Bettings. He has been capturing social, cultural and geopolitical issues through his camera for more than a decade.
You’ll hear about:
- discovering his passion where he least expected it
- overcoming obstacles to achieve innovative and fulfilling goals
- the ongoing faith challenges presented by a negative church upbringing
- how introversion is a strength when acknowledged and embraced
- how a serious photographer hones his craft to “get the shot”
- coming to terms with the mystery of God in the face of poverty and suffering.
About the Podcast
Mark Groleau sits down with fellow Jesus-followers, sharing their beliefs and stories to “wiki” a better understanding of God. This is where theology and faith collide to help each other grow and shape a more compelling God for everyone.