Your Story #37
Sharing their story this week is Daniel Henderson, a pastor, author, and leadership coach. Daniel spent 25 years in pastoral ministry, but now focuses his efforts to Strategic Renewal, a non-profit Christian organization igniting the heart of the Church. But Daniel’s latest book, The Prayer God Loves to Answer, aims to help individuals access Christ’s wisdom. Join the discussion today to find out how practical prayer can get you living wisely in a broken world.
Daniel Henderson Talks to Melinda About…
- growing up and his own faith journey with God
- defining prayer and making the switch from desperation to intimacy
- why there isn’t more emphasis on prayer in Western society
- declining Church attendance with a rising population
- transforming relationships and why Jesus himself is wisdom
- how to pray effectively and communicate with God
- his personal prayer for the Church and other pastors
- the next generation and getting involved with ministry
- authentic Christian relationships and his hope for the new book
You can also check out a free sample chapter of The Prayer God Loves to Answer, and let us know what you think in the comments below!