What happens if God’s calling pushes us outside our comfort zones and fear, shame, and anxiety get the best of us? Elizabeth Thompson, author of the book When God Says Go, shares with us how we can rise to challenges and go where we are being asked with confidence, courage, and faith on this episode of Your Story with Melinda!
What’s In This Episode?
- Defining what God’s calling means
- What God really wants us to do
- Not all calling is big, grandiose, and glamorous
- How to know when God is saying “go”
- 3 things that will help us discern God’s calling