Restaurateur Julia Hanna bought and opened her first restaurant when she was just 26 years old. She took a leap of faith and that leap has taken her far in the food and culinary business, having been able to open more well-known restaurants after her first one. On this episode of The Sweet Spot, she shares her and her family’s humble beginnings and how she used those experiences to achieve success.
What’s In This Episode?
- Finding joy in the things that really matter
- Buying her first restaurant
- Having awareness of other people’s struggles
- Honouring women who cooked for their families
- The importance of our relationship with food